Apartment 51 - Short #7 Apartment 51 - Short #7

I'm disappointed man...

Its not up to par with the others in your series. Like you didnt really put as much work into animating it... look forward to seeing great things from you in future

Stalingrad 1942 Stalingrad 1942

Grrrreeeaaaaattttt!!!!!

I love this type of flash, with little shapeless blobs re-enacting "real" scenes and being all serious and shiznit, funny as ass. LOL. keep it up mang

Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

Dude!

Amazing, I like the are work. I could also see you put some serious work into animating it. and what really won me over was the volume slider at the top of the screen (HOT). You should advertise that though. I almost missed it...

Osuka responds:

Thankx, the volume bar was scripted by a good freind, and when he shows me the bar i was "WTF? O.o is awesome", so he gave me the design.

I uploaded a new version of Dream Thieves but i need to wait that newgrounds finish the update of the file :(

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

Wtf!

Guy I have an exam in a few hours and i'm sitting here killing Zombies, why would you make a game like this??? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!! Hey the game play was great and the zombies always keep u occupied... (Only speaking for the single player mode)

Flames of Fury Flames of Fury

Over crowded

To be honest most of the elements of this game would be spectacular by themslves, but all together they just don't fit.

The Suspicious Cop The Suspicious Cop

Another typical Dawson...

But u bastards before gave away the trick! Nice work!

matrix style.. matrix style..

Good Job

That Drum patt. was sick! You could try cutting that intro down and maybe mixing up the notes a lil' it got monotonous real fast